Ferial English Propers
  • BenBen
    As you all know, I previously worked on a project creating SEP-like propers for the weekdays of the liturgical year. I ended up not continuing to post them, since so much time was being used up creating and typesetting the documents, and pointing the psalm verses.

I later joined Aristotle Esguerra, who was working on a similar project on his own, and we continued composing the antiphons, and eventually, I built an ajax interface to create the PDFs of the antiphons. There's still a few bugs to work out, in particular the formatting of the file titles, but overall, it's usable, functional, and relatively bug free.

English Propers for Daily Masses

Eventually, we'd like to publish this in some form, but for now, each entry will turn into a link as the antiphon is completed, and they're ready for your use. I'll shortly be working on the Ordinary Time antiphons, after I work out a few more kinks in the interface.

You can also customize the height, width, font, etc.

Note that some of the antiphons do not yet have links, but many do have page and incipit citations to SEP that you can use.

If you have any questions, or see any bugs, please don't hesitate to PM me.

Thank you, Adam and Benjamin, for your online gregorio interface, and in particular, the API. I also want to thank Aristotle for spending many hours creating the database from the graduale, and finding and compiling the translations for all of the antiphons not found in SEP. This would not be possible without his work.
  • BenBen
    Was having a small issue with this, but it's fixed now. If the links still aren't working, please clear your browser cache.
  • BenBen
    The interface to change the width of the output is not working at the current time, but all of the ferial propers for the first 3 weeks of advent have been completed (there's not many!).

Ferial English Propers - Proper of Time

I need to clean up and clarify the page, but just know that for advent, if a proper is not specified for a specific day, take the proper from the previous Sunday (for example, all of the propers for the first week, except the Friday introit, and Wednesday communion are taken from Advent I).
  • hartleymartin
    Just a shout out. I've been making use of the index and the Ferial English Propers for Tuesday Sung Masses, as well as compiling them into some of the common masses. Between the SEP, FEP, PBC and PBS I have everything I need for masses. I just hope that the PBEH gets some impetus!