I thought this was a satire!
  • ghmus7
    You can see why..
    Thanked by 3Elmar DavidWilde tomjaw
  • Elmar
    You made my day!
    "...rebranding..." - "...unique Belief Method (TM)..." - "...marketing theories, consumer behavior research..." :-) :-) :-)
    But what about "outdated visual and verbal identity" vs. "realignment of your church's identity with its core beliefs"? You cannot have the latter without the former... it's called tradition, isn't it?

"The core issue at hand isn't an issue of faith..." Really? I guess this analysis is quite wrong - why believe what the church teaches, apparently only 'because the church teaches it'...
    Thanked by 2tomjaw ghmus7
  • ServiamScores
    If you really want a laugh, then read this, which also reads like satire. It is unironically ironic.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/step-back-time-americas-catholic-040718410.html?guccounter=1
  • dad29
    If you understand that Madison (a/k/a "Madistan") is perhaps the Left-most city in the US, having had an exceptionally strong Gnostic (admixtured with Marxist) foundation at the University of Wisconsin-Madison campus going back to the early 1900's, you will understand what a heavy lift it is to bring Actual Catholicism back to life in that city and the surrounding County, particularly the western- and southern- bordering areas of the City of Madison.

Pray for them!
    Thanked by 1tomjaw
  • ghmus7
    Re dad 29: I lived fir many years in Ann Arbor, the sister city to Madison
    So you have my prayers.
    Thanked by 1tomjaw