Summer Sacred Music Conference in Cincinnati - July 24-26, 2024
  • Bri
    Summer Sacred Music Conference in Cincinnati - Splendor and Majesty are Before Him: the Power of Musical Worship
    July 24-26

The Sacred Music Institute (SMI) at Mount St. Mary’s Seminary & School of Theology (MTSM) is again offering a three-day conference for priests and church musicians. The 2024 theme is ‘Splendor and Majesty Are Before Him: The Power of Musical Worship’. The conference begins on Wednesday, July 24 and goes through lunch on Friday July 26, 2024 at Mount St. Mary’s Seminary. Lodging at the Seminary is available.

For more information and registration, please see the link below:

https://www.athenaeum.edu/july-24-26-sacred-music-institute-conference-the-power-of-musical-worship/#july-24-26-sacred-music-institute-conference-the-power-of-musical-worship

Cost:
    - $390 (includes lodging, all meals, and social)
    - $320 (includes lunch, dinner, and social; does not include lodging or breakfast)

I have attended this conference each of the past 3 summers, and I plan to attend again this year. I highly recommend it!

It is like a mini-Colloquium: sung Lauds, Vespers, Compline, Mass; choir rehearsals; keynote talks; breakout sessions; and more!