The Church Music Association of America (CMAA) is happy to announce that we will be holding in-person events this year. We hope you’ll make plans to join us for lovely liturgies, inspiration, education, and camaraderie.
SUMMER COURSES | June 14-18, 2022 | St. Mary’s Catholic Church, Hagerstown, MD
SACRED MUSIC COLLOQUIUM | June 20-25, 2022 | St. Mary’s Catholic Church, Hagerstown, MD
Both events are also hosted by The Collegium of Hagerstown, Maryland.
Our SUMMER COURSES will include:
- NEW!!! Vocal Training Intensive, Dr. MeeAe Cecilia Nam, Instructor
- Laus in Ecclesia – Level One (Clear Creek Abbey), Kathy Reinheimer, Instructor
- NEW!!! Laus in Ecclesia – Level Two (Clear Creek Abbey), Br. Mark Bachmann, Instructor
For details about the courses and the schedule, visit our webpage here: SUMMER COURSES.
REGISTER ONLINE NOW – SUMMER COURSES
The SACRED MUSIC COLLOQUIUM will feature the opportunity to sing in chant and polyphony choirs, hear inspiring plenary talks and breakouts, join in morning and night prayer, and add your voice to the music at liturgies Tuesday – Saturday, plus Vespers on Thursday.
The liturgies at St. Mary’s Catholic Church will be:
- June 21, 2022, 4:30 pm, Mass, Memorial of St. Aloysius Gonzaga, Novus ordo (NO), Spanish / Latin
- June 22, 2022, 4:30 pm, Mass, Memorial of Ss. John Fisher and Thomas More, NO, English
- June 23, 2022, 4:30 pm, Mass, Nativity of St. John the Baptist, NO, Latin
- June 23, 2022, 7:00 pm, Vespers, 1st Vespers of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, Usus antiquior (UA), Latin
- June 24, 2022, 4:30 pm, Mass, Solemnity of the Sacred Heart of Jesus (UA), Latin
- June 25, 2022, 10:30 am, Mass, Requiem Mass for Deceased CMAA Members, UA, Latin
For all the details about the Colloquium, including faculty, choirs, repertory, schedule, detail about breakout topics, visit our webpage here: SACRED MUSIC COLLOQUIUM.
REGISTER ONLINE NOW – COLLOQUIUM
If you want to help support our in-person programs, particularly for scholarships and reduced registration fees for seminarians and students, please consider making a donation to the CMAA.